Search Engine Optimization Experiment - Live Demo: SEO Live Demo - Day 4 - 1st Traffic Stats for the Blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SEO Live Demo - Day 4 - 1st Traffic Stats for the Blog.

As promised in the last post, I am posting the first stats for the dummy blog http://howtomakeitrecipes.blogspot.com , which I made for purpose of using for this experiment.


As you can see, the blog has stared to get some visitors. I made it day before yesterday, and it has got around 40 visitors till date, with a page view of around 1.5 per visit, which makes it around 60 page impressions, which you can see in the stats.This traffic has solely come from the initial SEO that I did here.

The blog is still to get traffic from google, which is what we are ultimately aiming at. To make that happen, our next step will be to make this blog more google friendly. How to do that, is what I plan to share with you in the coming posts. So, keep in touch. Cheers !

No comments: