Search Engine Optimization Experiment - Live Demo: SEO Live Demo - Day 3 - Optimizing Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

SEO Live Demo - Day 3 - Optimizing Blog

Hi again ! I haven't heard anything from anyone of you till now, so I assume, that none of you have started with the experiment as yet ;) So, In case anyone develops interest in this SEO experiment, you can still start with it, as its still not late. Here is how to do it :

1. Selecting a niche & making a new blog
2. Optimizing the new blog

Also let you know that I have made a demo blog, to show you live demo of blog SEO. This is the blog :

http://howtomakeitrecipes.blogspot.com/

The above blog is a mere demo blog with some junk postings. I will format and make it more presentable in the coming days ;)


I will post up the above bogs first traffic stats by tonight. I once again request you to either start participating in this experiment by making a new blog as stated above, or in case you want to do this experiment on a blog, that you already have, let me know, and I will try to suggest SEO for it accordingly. For that, just mention its URL here, and I will have a look at it. Cheers !

No comments: